Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the information and services available through the RLCA website ("Site"). By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
If you do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use the RLCA Sites and the RLCA Services.
The RLCA Sites are defined as any Web sites under RLCA’s control, whether partial or otherwise.
The RLCA Services are defined as the applications and services offered by RLCA, including:
- on-line courses, communities and communication tools designed to facilitate valuable professional and personal networking
- an online service allowing Users to create individual profiles, which may include personal information (”Profiles”), and to make these Profiles, or aspects thereof, public.
- career coaching services including professional resume writing
RLCA may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version to this Web page. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on You.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the RLCA Sites suspended or terminated, at RLCA’s discretion.
You must be 13 years of age or older to visit or use any RLCA Site in any manner, and, if under the age of 18 or the age of majority as that is defined in Your jurisdiction, must use any RLCA Site under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult.
You may not use the RLCA Content or Profiles to determine a consumer's eligibility for: (a) credit or insurance for personal, family, or household purposes; (b) employment; or (c) a government license or benefit.
Use of RLCA Content
RLCA authorises You, subject to these Terms, to access and use the RLCA Sites and the RLCA Content (as defined below) and to download and print a single copy of the content available on or from the RLCA Sites solely for Your personal, non-commercial use.
The contents of the RLCA Sites, such as designs, text, graphics, images, blog posts, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other RLCA content (collectively, "RLCA Content"), are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws.
All RLCA Content is the property of RLCA or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the RLCA Sites is the exclusive property of RLCA and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorised use of the RLCA Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original RLCA Content on any authorised copy You make of the RLCA Content.
Any code that RLCA creates to generate or display any RLCA Content or the pages making up any RLCA Site is also protected by RLCA's copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code.
You agree not to sell or modify the RLCA Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the RLCA Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of the RLCA Sites, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits RLCA or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of RLCA's or its licensor’s property, or that otherwise infringes RLCA's or its licensor’s intellectual property rights. You further agree to in no other way misuse RLCA Content. The use of the RLCA Content on any other application, web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that RLCA creates to generate or display any RLCA Content or the pages making up any Application or Service is also protected by RLCA's copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
Use of RLCA Services
Your use of the RLCA Services is subject to any other contracts You may have with RLCA. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with RLCA, the terms of your contract will prevail.
The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that You submit, publish or display on a RLCA Site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account, Profile and passwords, as applicable.
You may not share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and You shall be responsible for all uses of Your RLCA Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorised by You.
You agree to immediately notify RLCA of any unauthorised use of Your account, Profile, or passwords.
Users of RLCA
As a User of RLCA you agree not to:
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any RLCA's infrastructure;
- use any device to navigate or search any RLCA Site other than the tools available on the Site, generally available third-party web browsers, or other tools approved by RLCA;
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of any RLCA Site including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
- reverse engineer or decompile any parts of any RLCA Site;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the RLCA Content or information available from any RLCA Site, other than as permitted by these Terms;
- frame or link to any RLCA Content or information available from any RLCA Site, unless permitted by these Terms;
- post any content or material that promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities, or endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media;
- post any resume or Profile on behalf of another party;
- defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party;
- share with a third party any login credentials to any RLCA Site;
- access data not intended for You or logging into a server or account which You are not authorised to access;
- post or submit to any RLCA Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not Your own;
- post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
- harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual;
- send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by You;
- attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any RLCA Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing";
- promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work, such by as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files; or
- use the RLCA Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or profile that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by RLCA’s discretion.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. RLCA will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
User Content & Submissions
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, advertisements, messages or other materials submitted, posted or displayed by You on or through a RLCA Site ("User Content") is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated.
RLCA claims no ownership or control over any User Content. You or a third-party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any User Content you submit, post or display on or through RLCA and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate.
By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through RLCA, you grant RLCA a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content through RLCA.
In addition, by submitting, posting or displaying User Content which is intended to be available to the general public, you grant RLCA a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content for the purpose of promoting RLCA and its services.
RLCA will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such User Content is removed from RLCA.
RLCA reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any User Content in its sole discretion.
You also represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, or that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to You the right to grant, the license stated above.
If You post User Content in any public area of any RLCA Site, You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use.
Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such User Content placed on any RLCA Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such User Content.
RLCA may review and remove any User Content that, in its sole judgment, violates these Terms, violates applicable laws, rules or regulations, is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of, Users of any RLCA Site.
RLCA reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the RLCAb Sites and/or use of RLCA Services for violating the Terms or applicable laws, rules or regulations.
RLCA may take any action with respect to User Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such User Content could create liability for RLCA, damage RLCA’s brand or public image, or cause RLCA to lose Users or (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
RLCA does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does RLCA endorse any opinions expressed by Users.
You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at Your own risk.
The following is a partial list of User Content that is prohibited on the Application.
The list below is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited User Content.
- is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, “spamming” or “phishing”;
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; or
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating any media; and
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users.
Any Profile You submit must describe You, an individual person. Examples of inappropriate and prohibited Profiles include, but are not limited to, Profiles that purport to represent an animal, place, inanimate object, fictional character, or real individual that is not You.
In order to protect our RLCA Community Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, RLCA reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails or other messages which a User may send to other Users to a number which RLCA deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Profiles derived from User Content may also be made available through the RLCA Sites. RLCA does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such derived works or their appropriateness for evaluation by employers. Derived Profiles may differ significantly from User Content.
We appreciate hearing from our Users and welcome Your comments regarding our services and the RLCA Sites.
Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which we have specifically requested.
While we do value Your feedback on our services, please be specific in Your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials.
If, despite our request, You send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (collectively the "Submission"), the Submission shall be the property of RLCA.
None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission.
RLCA shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person.
The RLCA Sites act as, among other things, venues for
- employers to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates and
- candidates to post resumes and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities.
- jobseekers to seek advice and support from others
- networking opportunities to provide a supportive online community
RLCA does not screen or censor the job listings, including Profiles offered.
RLCA is not involved in, and does not control, the actual transaction between employers and candidates.
As a result, RLCA is not responsible for:
- User Content
- the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted
- the truth or accuracy of the listings
- the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates
- the ability of candidates to fill job openings
RLCA makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content on the RLCA Sites.
While RLCA reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove User Content, job postings, resumes or other material from the RLCA Sites from time to time, RLCA does not assume any obligation to do so and to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
Note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretences.
You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom You come in contact through the RLCA Sites.
By its very nature other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled.
We expect that You will use caution and common sense when using the RLCA Sites.
Because User authentication on the Internet is difficult, RLCA cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be.
Because we do not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behaviour of participants on any RLCA Site, in the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release RLCA (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The RLCA Sites and the RLCA Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
RLCA makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any RLCA Site or the RLCA Content. The use of all RLCA Sites and the RLCA Content is at Your own risk.
Changes are periodically made to RLCA Sites and may be made at any time.
RLCA cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of any RLCA Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from RLCA or through or from any RLCA Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
RLCA encourages You to keep a back-up copy of any of Your User Content. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall RLCA be liable for the deletion, loss, or unauthorised modification of any User Content.
RLCA does not provide or make any representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third party products or services purchased through any RLCA Site, or any other representation, warranty or guaranty. Any such undertaking, representation, warranty or guaranty would be furnished solely by the provider of such third party products or services, under the terms agreed to by the provider.
If You believe that something on the Site violates these Terms please contact us immediately at support(at)reallifecareeradvice.com
If notified of any content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, RLCA may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to remove or request the removal of the content.
RLCA has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or non-performance of such activities.
Disclaimer of Warranty
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, RLCA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY RLCA SITE OR ANY RLCA SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY RLCA SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF ANY RLCA SITE OR THE RLCA CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA OR ANY OTHER COSTS, RLCA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE RLCA SITES AND RLCA CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. RLCA, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. RLCA MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE RLCA CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL RLCA, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON ANY RLCA SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY RLCA SITE AND THE RLCA CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT RLCA IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, RLCA'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY RLCA SITE OR YOUR USE OF THE RLCA CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED $100.
Links to Other Sites
The RLCA Sites contain links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by RLCA of the contents on such third-party Web sites.
RLCA is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If You decide to access linked third-party Web sites, You do so at Your own risk.
http://maps.google.com/help/terms_maps.html and the legal notices available at
http://www.maps.google.com/help/legalnotices_maps.html as they may be updated from time to time.
No Resale or Unauthorised Commercial Use
You agree not to resell or assign Your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorised commercial use of any RLCA Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless RLCA, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material You provide to any RLCA Site, (ii) Your use of any RLCA Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. RLCA shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
Term & Termination
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You are a User of any RLCA Site.
RLCA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of Your User Content from the RLCA Sites and immediate termination of Your registration with or ability to access the RLCA Sites and/or any other services provided to You by RLCA, upon any breach by You of these Terms or if RLCA is unable to verify or authenticate any information You submit to a RLCA Site registration.
Even after You are no longer a User of the RLCA Sites, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.